Monday, September 14, 2009

Me, Myself, and I











Hey everybody, I am Piper and I am really happy to have this new blog! I really like to write and talk and I thought having a blog would be a fun way to express my ideas. Right now I am really into music, dancing, singing, drawing, writing, movie making and photography. Recently I had my camera stolen so I don't have anything to take pictures with except my mom's camera, and I won't have it with me all the time, so that's kind of a bummer. Despite that, I am ready to go out there, find some cool things and show them to people so they can see that too. Now that I just got back to school, I won't have much time to post new ideas but I'll do my best! I think that I am very colorful (teehee) and hyper lots of the time. My favorite animals are alpacas and hedgehogs! When I'm with my friends I always feel better because I can laugh and talk openly with them without having people judge me. I also like to listen to music on my ipod and write books (well, one day they'll be books) to pass the time. So far I have started two pretty decent books and about 2,000 "OK" ones. I have a dog, 2 cats, a kitten and a lizard. I like to cook and bake, especially pies and cookies, but mostly I like the eating rather than the baking (teehee). I have some pretty cool things for you (whoever you are) to look forward to such as a new way to write a diary, and some new ways to decipher dreams!

Look forward to it!!!! -Pippi










1 comment:

  1. Piper, I look forward to reading more. You have a colorful style that really brightens my day...thanks for starting this creative, fun way of staying in touch!

    ReplyDelete